Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Watching TV

NASCAR and football (NFL & NCAA) are my favorite programs to watch on TV.  I emphasize "WATCH."  During these broadcasts, I enjoy listening to the commentators.  In other words, I don't want to be trying to carry on a conversation, answering a question, etc while I'm trying to watch. Most definitely, I sure don't want to take time to make a post to a social network about the shows while they are on.  Maybe after the race or game, but  NOT during the game.  If I'm going to watch something, I don't want interruptions!  Some people enjoy having a "party" during a game where they get together with some of their friends and/or relatives.  Not me.  How can you enjoy the game with a lot of hollering and jabbering going on?  One might as well turn the TV off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment